Buying a home is a very exciting time in one's life! Whether you are a first time homebuyer or a seasoned veteran, we can assist you in finding your new home. As your Realtor, we feel our job is to not only provide you with the best representation when you purchase your home, but also to teach you about our local real estate market and current market conditions. Our approach to real estate is not a pushy one, but one of frequent communication with all our clients. We are easy to reach should you need us in a hurry. We are totally committed to helping you find the right home.
For your convenience, we can provide listings by email. We pride ourselves on repeat business (why not re-Ward yourself?) and hope you'll come to understand why. Check out our Client Services and past client testimonials pages.
- Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria.
- Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes to look at, to getting the best financing and finally attending the closing the day you purchase your new home.
- Make sure you don't pay too much for your new home and help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
- Check your credit rating. Straighten out any errors before its too late.
- Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment.
- Find a loan program that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved).
- Choose a REALTOR® that you trust and who understands your needs.
- Determine what town(s) or neighborhood best matches your needs.
- Identify a "wish list" of features you would like your new home to have.
- Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
- Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, and other inspections such as termites.
- Government fees include deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes.
- Escrow and interest fees include homeowner's insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally private mortgage insurance.